Monday, December 16, 2013

Another Thank You (I Hope It's Not Getting Annoying Yet)

Words are incredibly powerful.  And words about an author's book?  Well, those are larger than life - to the author and to readers thinking about taking a chance on the book. 

To those of you who read "All of Me" - warts and all - and took the time to share reviews about what moved you...THANK YOU!  The fact that it moved you at all would have been fulfilling enough, but to know exactly what resonated with each reader?  Well, that's just priceless.

I'm gonna say "thank you" one more time, just because.  Thank you. :)

~Gina


P.S.  I found this quote on Pinterest today and immediately thought of Nathan & Stella.  I'm not sure if that makes me weird and/or over-the-top, but I'm gonna own it.  :)

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”  ~Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment