Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Nathan & Stella Drop By :)

I shared this on Facebook, but thought I'd post it here, too (as I'm not sure if everyone who visits the blog follows me on FB).  Anyway...


"Okay, so weird thing happened. I'm in the middle of Danny & Kat's story and then - BOOM - out of no where, Nathan and Stella are getting it on. Hard core. Of course, the events leading up to it involved Danny and Kat 's story - obviously - but then...yeah...wow...

Here's my issue. I've never read a book where the author had a scene like that (throwing back to characters from another book). I... know most people reading D & K's story will enjoy the glimpse into Nathan & Stella's continued story, but I'm not sure if that would be a disjointed thing to add in (all the way around).

If it *is* out of place, I thought maybe I could post it as an additional scene somewhere (maybe my blog?) - just for fun.

Thoughts?"

All FB friends wanted the scene left in, so that's what I'm going to do. :)  And I'm glad...visiting with Nathan and Stella again made me really happy.  I think fans of their story will love catching up with them, too!

I cannot wait to share it all with you guys!

~Gina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment