Friday, July 4, 2014

100 Five Star Reviews on Amazon. ;)

Hi, everyone! Hope you're all doing well!

I posted this on Facebook earlier and the same goes for all my loyal blog followers:

"So...it came to my attention today that All of Me has 100 five star ratings. Now, I don't usually post stuff like this (because it feels pretentious and braggy and makes me uncomfortable), but I felt compelled to post this...

Because many of you have left those wonderful, kind, thoughtful, supportive reviews. You've told your friends, posted about the book on blogs and FB pages, and have been supportive of me during this entire terrifying, emotional, and amazing endeavor!

So those five stars are your five stars, as well as mine. THANK YOU! You all know how much I appreciate you, but I'm going to say it again: I really appreciate all of you!" 


Gina ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment